Adarsh files safe, says CBIJune 21st, 2012 - 8:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 21 (IANS) All the relevant documents related to the Adarsh housing scam are safe with the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and not destroyed in the massive blaze at the Maharashtra secretariat in Mumbai Thursday, said an agency official.
The official said there were many documents relating to the Adarsh scam but all the relevant documents related to the case are available with the agency and were in safe condition.
There was speculation earlier that all the files on the Adarsh scam may have been lost in the fire.
- Chavan takes stock of Mantralaya fire - Jun 22, 2012
- Missing documents in Adarsh case being traced: CBI - May 16, 2011
- Adarsh scam: Ashok Chavan shifts blame on predecessor - Jun 30, 2012
- Adarsh Society scam: Ex-bureaucrat Tiwari to meet Maharashtra Governor - Jan 16, 2011
- BJP opposes transfer of CBI officer probing Adarsh scam - Jul 06, 2012
- Mantralaya blaze: Chavan says fire controlled, orders probe (Lead) - Jun 21, 2012
- Why no action against officials in Adarsh scam: Court - Mar 12, 2012
- Adarsh scam: Maha Governor makes reference to Supreme Court for Tiwari's suspension - Jan 18, 2011
- Adarsh scam: Maharashtra Governor suspends Information Commissioner Tiwari - Jan 20, 2011
- Custody extended for officials in missing Adarsh files case - May 16, 2011
- Signed files on officials' advice, Deshmukh tells Adarsh panel - Jun 26, 2012
- CBI asked to file report on Adarsh Society scam - Jun 22, 2011
- CBI officer probing Adarsh scam transferred - Jul 05, 2012
- Maharashtra Cabinet recommends removal of Tiwari as Information Commissioner - Jan 11, 2011
- Adarsh scam: Information Commissioner Tiwari goes on leave, won't quit - Jan 05, 2011