Actor Nick Nolte escapes fireOctober 8th, 2008 - 12:42 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Oct 8 (DPA) Actor Nick Nolte, 67, had to jump through a window to escape a fast-moving fire that severely damaged his Malibu mansion.The blaze Tuesday was apparently ignited by an electrical malfunction in the actor’s home-office. Firefighters arrived on the scene to find the house engulfed in flames and Nolte trying to put the blaze out himself.
Nolte suffered from smoke inhalation and abrasions, but was not hospitalized.
According to celebrity website E! Online, the fire caused damage worth an estimated $3.4 million.
- 135 die as flames engulf two factories in Pakistan (Third Lead) - Sep 12, 2012
- 100 die in Pakistan as two factories go up in flames (Second Lead) - Sep 12, 2012
- Mystery explosion guts Indian restaurant in Sydney - Jul 06, 2010
- At least 27 killed, 100 injured in Bangladesh factory fire - Dec 14, 2010
- 'Voodoo sex ceremony' sparked deadly Brooklyn blaze - Feb 27, 2011
- Ricki Lake Escapes Unhurt, Her Home Burns Down - Sep 21, 2010
- Over 300 dead as blaze engulfs two factories in Pakistan (Night Lead) - Sep 12, 2012
- Two fires break out in Kolkata, no casualties - Jun 16, 2012
- 14 die in fire at Mexican prison - May 21, 2011
- 7 children die in farmhouse fire in rural Pennsylvania - Mar 09, 2011
- Over 1,200 firefighters battle New Mexico's largest ever wildfire - Jun 04, 2012
- Kings of Leon scrap last 2010 gig after blaze - Dec 22, 2010
- Woman leaps from burning building in the London riots - Aug 09, 2011
- Massive fire in Uttar Pradesh warehouse - Aug 29, 2011
- Fire breaks out at Ahmedabad's VS Hospital - Apr 10, 2010