AC Milan’s Pato injuredAugust 23rd, 2012 - 3:31 pm ICT by IANS
Rome, Aug 23 (IANS) AC Milan’s striker Alexandre Pato suffered an injury during a training session, the Italian football club said.
The 22-year-old Brazilian will now require a scan to assess the extent of the injury, reports Xinhua.
Pato has now suffered as many as 16 separate injuries since arriving at San Siro in January 2008, limiting him to 113 appearances in the Serie A.
- Robinho to be rested for a month - Aug 29, 2012
- Injured Ibrahimovic ruled out of Barcelona clash - Sep 13, 2011
- Corinthians chasing AC Milan striker Pato - Apr 25, 2012
- AC Milan interested in Internacional's Leandro Damiao - Mar 04, 2012
- Pato likely to stay with AC Milan - Jan 13, 2012
- Pato ready to fight for Olympic berth - Jul 13, 2012
- AC Milan's Robinho plays down home return - May 07, 2012
- AC Milan routs Chievo 4-0 as Inter teeters to last-minute win - Nov 28, 2011
- Inter Milan in contact with Tevez - Jan 14, 2012
- Corinthians to make Pato offer at end of season - May 11, 2012
- Robinho plays down return to Santos - May 05, 2012
- Ronaldinho out of Brazil squad - May 12, 2012
- PSG eyes $85 mn-bid for Brazilian duo - Jun 03, 2012
- Berlusconi daughter in love with Brazilian footballer - Aug 11, 2011
- Brazil to play three strikers at Olympics - Jul 17, 2012