Abu Dhabi to launch new water parkAugust 30th, 2011 - 1:04 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Aug 29 (IANS/WAM) Abu Dhabi will launch a new water park that will have recreational facilities and educational tools primarily for children.
The Murjan Splash Park has been inspired by the magic of the vibrant sea world, an official said.
The park has been designed by the Abu Dhabi municipality to ensure a superior living standard for its residents.
It comprises an adventure land with water fixtures, convenient areas for playing as well as outlets for food and and comfortable sitting areas.
Exciting underwater events have been put in place. A theatrical lighting and sound system would create an interactive multi-fun environment for all family members, the official said.
The park also has a 257-metre-long “lazy river” where people can ride around twists and turns.
- Greater Flamingo breeds at Al Wathba Wetland Reserve - Aug 14, 2012
- UAE approves new veterinary products - Feb 27, 2012
- Etihad Airways to fly non-stop daily to Washington - Feb 24, 2012
- Two tonnes of fake cosmetics seized in UAE in 2011 - Feb 13, 2012
- Abu Dhabi among top tourist destinations: Expert - Aug 22, 2011
- UAE sets up tourist information centre at F 1 venue - Nov 10, 2010
- Abu Dhabi gas company signs contract with India's L&T; - Dec 20, 2011
- Etihad Airways to fly daily to Vietnam - Jul 22, 2012
- UAE to celebrate Nelson Mandela Day - Jul 12, 2011
- Abu Dhabi to host third Indo-Arab meet - May 15, 2012
- Road fatalities fall in Abu Dhabi - Jul 12, 2012
- Dubai orphans taken on tour around city - Jan 04, 2011
- Kids entertained at Abu Dhabi hospital - Sep 09, 2011
- UAE distributes food for Iftar in Senegal, Nigeria - Jul 20, 2012
- UAE, Oman discuss trade barriers - Jan 25, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi municipality, adventure land, educational tools, family members, lazy river, lighting and sound, magic, new water, sea world, theatrical lighting, twists, vibrant sea, wam, water fixtures, water park