Abu Dhabi prince meets US defence secretaryMarch 16th, 2012 - 11:28 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, March 16 (IANS/WAM) Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, crown prince of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), has met visiting US Defence Secretary Leon Panetta and discussed bilateral ties.
Sheikh Mohammed, also the deputy supreme commander of the UAE Armed Forces, received Panetta Thursday at the Emirates Palace, a statement said.
Both officials praised the progressive ties of friendship between the two countries and their keen interest in furthering them in all fields.
They discussed issues of mutual interest, means to enhance cooperation and the latest regional and international developments.
- UAE, China hold bilateral talks - Mar 30, 2012
- UAE officials meet US, Chinese envoys - Jul 22, 2012
- UAE, Brazil seek closer trade ties - Feb 17, 2012
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- Abu Dhabi prince meets Cameron - Apr 30, 2011
- UAE greets world leaders on New Year - Dec 29, 2011
- UAE, Yemen hold talks - Jan 15, 2012
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
- UAE leaders hold talks with foreign officials - Mar 14, 2012
- Abu Dhabi prince meets Obama - Apr 28, 2011
- Abu Dhabi prince attends mass wedding - Jan 15, 2012
- UAE leaders greet new Saudi crown prince - Jun 19, 2012
- Abu Dhabi prince meets Turkish leaders - Feb 29, 2012
- UAE leaders meet foreign counterparts - Jan 03, 2012
- UAE, South Korea keen on new business deals - Aug 28, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, armed forces, bilateral ties, cooperation, crown prince, defence secretary, emirates palace, international developments, keen interest, leon panetta, mohammed bin zayed, mutual interest, sheikh mohammed bin zayed, sheikh mohammed bin zayed al nahyan, supreme commander, uae, united arab emirates, vm, wam, zayed al nahyan