Abu Dhabi, Canada discuss judicial cooperationMay 24th, 2011 - 11:56 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, May 24 (IANS/WAM) The UAE and Canada have sought to boost bilateral cooperation in the field of judiciary.
In this regard, acting attorney general of Abu Dhabi Yousef Saeed Al-Ibari met with Canada’s ambassador to the UAE Ken Lewis to discuss the opportunities for cooperation between the public prosecution departments of the two countries.
They explored ways to strengthen cooperation in the judicial sector.
- UAE, Algeria discuss trade - May 26, 2011
- UAE, South Korea seek close trade ties - Apr 09, 2011
- Abu Dhabi judiciary offers support to Libyan Supreme Court - Jan 22, 2012
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- Iraqi envoy meets UAE attorney general - Feb 07, 2012
- UAE, Britain explore cooperation - May 26, 2012
- UAE, Australia exchange extradition documents - Aug 10, 2011
- UAE, Britain seek cooperation in judicial matters - Apr 12, 2011
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- UAE, IAEA sign cooperation agreement - Dec 06, 2011
- UAE, ILO discuss human trafficking - Feb 02, 2012
- UAE, Australia discuss ties - Aug 25, 2012
- UAE, Albania to enhance economic cooperation - Jan 22, 2012
- Abu Dhabi, London police seek close ties - May 23, 2011
- UAE, Finland discuss cooperation - May 02, 2012