Abhishek Verma, wife in judicial custody for money launderingAugust 27th, 2012 - 6:37 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 27 (IANS) A Delhi court Monday sent businessman Abhishek Verma and his wife to 14 days judicial custody in a money laundering case lodged by the Enforcement Directorate.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Gautam Manan sent Verma and his Romanian wife Anca Maria Neascu to 14 days’ judicial custody. They were arrested Aug 22.
The couple are also facing trial in corruption and forgery cases.
Verma is also an accused in the 2006 naval war room case linked to the leak of classified documents from the Directorate of Naval Operations.
- ED to quiz Abhishek, wife - Aug 23, 2012
- Abhishek Verma's wife denied bail - Aug 30, 2012
- Verma, wife move release application in money laundering case - Sep 11, 2012
- Abhishek Verma faces arrest for money laundering - Aug 21, 2012
- Verma, wife sent to judicial custody in OSA case - Sep 14, 2012
- CBI to question Abhishek Verma, wife till Aug 21 - Aug 16, 2012
- Granted bail, Anca will still stay in jail - Aug 29, 2012
- Verma, wife sent to 10 days CBI custody - Sep 04, 2012
- Abhishek Verma fails to appear in court - Jul 21, 2012
- Abhishek Verma calls fresh case politically motivated - Aug 09, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife granted bail, arrested afresh - Aug 08, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife in seven days CBI custody - Jun 09, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife seek bail - Aug 07, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife sent to jail till July 4 (Lead) - Jun 21, 2012
- CBI to file chargesheet against Abhishek Verma, wife Aug 7 - Aug 01, 2012