Abhishek is better: Big B (Movie Snippets)September 16th, 2011 - 7:48 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 16 (IANS) Actor Abhishek Bachchan, who got injured while shooting for a film and received six stitches above his right eye, is doing well, says his father Amitabh Bachchan.
Abhishek was injured Wednesday on the sets of Rohit Shetty’s “Bol Bachchan” in Jaipur.
“Abhishek looks better and seems to repair fast enough… thank god!! But to all those that SMSed in on his condition… thank you,” Big B posted on his Twitter account.
“Bol Bachchan” also stars Ajay Devgn, Asin Thottumkal and Prachi Desai.
Sonu Sood gets nostalgic
Actor Sonu Sood, who made his debut in Bollywood with “Shaheed-e-Azam Bhagat Singh” in 2002, walks down the memory lane remembering his struggling days.
“Shooting at filmcity, 3.15 a.m., exactly at the place where I was standing 11 yrs ago watching others shoot. Remember had to bribe to get an entry,” Sonu posted on Twitter.com.
Ever since Sonu has been part of films like “Yuva”, “Aaashiq Banaya Aapne”, “Singh is Kinng” and Salman Khan-starrer “Dabangg”.
Rahman’s camera fetish
If you thought A.R. Rahman is only passionate about music, here is a surprise for you - he loves the camera and enjoys capturing nature through his lens.
It was director Imtiaz Ali who discovered this side of the composer while working with him for “Rockstar”, which is being produced by Shree Ashtavinayak.
Imtiaz, during one of his visits to Rahman’s studios in Chennai, got into a casual conversation with the music director about travelling and discovering new places.
He complained to Rahman about all the tourists who travel to exotic locations and then instead of enjoying the view, are too busy clicking photographs. They look at everything through the lens instead of taking it in with their eyes.
Rahman simply heard out Imtiaz’s point of view but said nothing.
Sometime later, when Rahman came to visit the film’s shooting in Srinagar, Imtiaz took him around to see Pahalgam and other beautiful places. The music maestro took out his camera and got busy shooting the picturesque locales. Throughout the trip he did not part with his camera! At one point he turned around and told Imtiaz: “I am the kind of tourist you don’t like”.
Imtiaz also discovered that Rahman is a gadget freak and owns all the latest hand-held cameras possible, including a 7D camera.
- Filmmaking more challenging now: Sonu Sood - Jun 06, 2012
- This is the best phase of my life: Sonu Sood - May 29, 2011
- 'Dabangg' is turning point in my career: Sonu Sood - Oct 05, 2010
- I was to play Salman's role in 'Dabangg': Sonu Sood - Sep 05, 2010
- Abhishek injured again, fractures finger - Sep 25, 2011
- Abhishek injured, says 'Bol Bachchan' not affected - Apr 02, 2012
- Naagin dance scares Sharman (Movie Snippets) (With Image) - Jun 13, 2012
- Big B, Sonu Sood Cast As Father-Son - Aug 05, 2010
- 'Dabangg' has created a new benchmark: Sonu Sood - Sep 13, 2010
- Ajay turns 43, celebrates on set (Movie Snippets) - Apr 02, 2012
- Sonu Sood to play Big B's son - Aug 05, 2010
- This is the time for action films, says Sonu Sood - Jun 19, 2012
- After Al Pacino style, Abhishek wears MJ look - Dec 06, 2011
- Abhishek injured, gets six stitches - Sep 15, 2011
- Aamir overwhelmed with response to 'Dhobi Ghat' (Film Snippets) - Sep 13, 2010
Tags: abhishek bachchan, amitabh bachchan, asin thottumkal, b movie, beautiful places, bhagat singh, bollywood, casual conversation, imtiaz, memory lane, music director, New Delhi, prachi desai, rockstar, rohit shetty, salman khan, shaheed e azam, snippets, sonu sood, stitches