Abhay Deol uncomfortable doing sensuous scenes (Film Snippets)November 30th, 2008 - 9:21 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 30 (IANS) Actor Abhay Deol, who plays a super thief in his latest release “Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!”, has done varying roles in his three-year film career, but he is most uncomfortable doing “sensuous scenes”.”Doing sensuous, intimate scenes is always an uncomfortable situation to be in. It’s just never an easy process,” said Abhay.
“It is an act, but there are five hundred things on your mind while giving your take and more than that there are so many people running around you. In such a scene you have to think about the other person too, that person’s comfort zone, your comfort level and the fact that you are being looked upon by so many people,” the actor added.
Abhay will next be seen in Anurag Kashyap’s “Dev D”.
My child needs me more than Bollywood: Sonali Bendre
Actress Sonali Bendre, who is currently seen on television as a judge on music reality show “Indian Idol”, says she won’t be returning to Bollywood any time soon as her son needs her more than the film industry.
“Nothing will make me come back to films. My three-year-old needs me more. I want to be home for my child. I’m definitely not looking at a commitment that will take me away from home,” said Sonali.
A source from the sets of “Indian Idol” said that Sonali is the first one to zip out of the studio to her little one as soon as shooting wraps up.
Sajid Khan was engrossed in film script for a week
Popular anchor and comedian Sajid Khan, who turned director with hit film “Heyy Babyy”, is known to be quite a perfectionist.
Recently, Sajid and his writer had a long brainstorming session to make one of their scripts interesting and innovative. So engrossed were they with their task that they ended up in a room for almost a week!
Said a source close to the filmmaker: “Sajid and his writer were holed up in a room for a week working on a script. But on the sixth day, something went wrong and the two started arguing.”
The source added: “Sensing that something was amiss, his mother had to intervene and pacify them.”
- Multi-starrers are risky: Sajid Khan - Mar 22, 2012
- I need a younger person than Akshay Kumar: Sajid Khan - Aug 17, 2010
- My image has changed after two directorial hits: Sajid Khan (Interview) - Jun 04, 2010
- Akshay Is Not My Next Hero - Sajid - Aug 17, 2010
- Dibakar Banerjee shoots extra scenes with Abhay Deol - Dec 17, 2011
- It's better to be star than actor today: Abhay Deol - Mar 17, 2012
- 'Himmatwala' will cross Rs.100 crore in first week: Sajid Khan - Jun 21, 2012
- "My Shanghai Is Not Going To Be Shot In China." -- Dibakar Banerjee Speaks For The First Time On His New Film. - Sep 09, 2010
- No title track for 'Housefull 2' also - Mar 14, 2011
- Sajid Khan to direct Akshay only for Nadiadwala - Sep 02, 2010
- Sajid Khan, Akshay Kumar And Sajid Nadiadwala Trio Continues - Sep 04, 2010
- Sonali Bendre surprised to see hubby Goldie at LFW - Mar 06, 2012
- I've always aimed for commercial success: Dibakar (Movie Snippets) - Apr 14, 2012
- Abhay Deol's jitters in sky for 'Zindagi Na...' - Jun 22, 2011
- I make people nervous, I never get nervous: Sajid Khan - Mar 18, 2012