Abducted teen-ager found killed in Haryana townJanuary 26th, 2011 - 11:00 pm ICT by IANS
Bhiwani (Haryana), Jan 26 (IANS) A teenaged boy, who was abducted from his house in this Haryana town Jan 9, was found dead Wednesday, police said.The body of 17-year-old Anup Singh was found by the roadside and bore injury marks, a police officer said.
“Anup’s parents had registered a complaint about their son having been abducted on January 9. Today (Wednedsay), the police found his body lying abandoned on the roadside. We are taking the help of the Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) to solve this case,” Superintendent of Police (Bhiwani) Ashwin told IANS.
“We have registered a case of abduction and murder against unknown persons and started investigations. The body has been sent for post-mortem examination and we are awaiting the report,” the official said.
- Engineering student found dead in college washroom - Jun 22, 2011
- Another suspected honour killing in Haryana - Jun 26, 2010
- Marriage bureau owner, four family members murdered - Apr 16, 2011
- Widow, teenaged sons found murdered in Haryana - Jul 11, 2011
- Doctor suspended for hiding evidence in rape-murder of Dalit teen - Jan 28, 2011
- Newborn girl's body found in train - Feb 15, 2011
- Woman's body found in sack - Oct 10, 2011
- Suspected honour killing: Couple found dead in Haryana - Jun 20, 2010
- Tension in Haryana village over death of Dalit youth - Oct 07, 2010
- No arrest yet in Haryana suspected honour killing - Jun 21, 2010
- Defence ministry official killed wife after fight over childless state? - Apr 03, 2012
- Woman's body parts found in Haryana, honour killing suspected - Dec 19, 2010
- Couple found dead in Haryana, honour killing suspected (Lead) - Jul 05, 2010
- Four of family among five killed in road accident - Jan 07, 2011
- Two Delhi businessman found dead in car - Oct 10, 2011