Aarushi murder: CBI says defence tampered with evidenceJuly 10th, 2012 - 9:07 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, July 10 (IANS) The CBI Tuesday accused the defence of tampering with the evidence in Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case while it was kept in the record of a court here.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) also opposed in a special court here the defence plea seeking the crime scene’s eight photographs on the ground that their negatives were not submitted earlier.
The probe agency said that it had submitted the entire record of photographs along with all the negatives.
The defence claimed that the prosecution submitted 23 photographs along with negatives but eight photographs did not match their negatives.
Aarushi, 14, was found murdered at her parents’ Noida residence May 16, 2008. The body of her domestic help Hemraj was found the next day on the terrace of the house.
A special court in Ghaziabad had framed charges against her dentist parents Rajesh and Nupur Talwar in the double murder case.
The defence also cross examined Uttar Pradesh police photographer Chunni Lal.
The case would next be heard July 18.
- Aarushi murder scene photos flawed: Defence - Jul 02, 2012
- CBI produces witnesses against Talwars - Jun 08, 2012
- CBI presents witnesses against Talwars (Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Blood on Aarushi's clothes was her own: Forensic expert - Jul 31, 2012
- Aarushi case trial adjourned till May 21 - May 16, 2012
- Aarushi case: Trial in sessions court from Friday (Second Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Aarushi murder: Post-mortem doctor deposes in court - Jul 24, 2012
- Expert forgets number of visits to Aarushi murder spot - Aug 28, 2012
- No blood stains seen on Rajesh Talwar's dress: Witness - Sep 12, 2012
- Aarushi case: Police expert fails to explain finger printing - Jun 29, 2012
- Nupur Talwar surrenders before court - Apr 30, 2012
- Aarushi murder: Magistrate appears as witness - Jul 18, 2012
- Painter refutes CBI claim in Aarushi murder case - Aug 31, 2012
- Aarushi case: Witness fails to answer defence queries - Aug 27, 2012
- Aarushi case: Arguments on charges inconclusive (Lead) - May 22, 2012