Aarushi case trial adjourned till May 21May 16th, 2012 - 7:45 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, May 16 (IANS) A sessions court in Ghaziabad hearing the 2008 Aarushi-Hemraj double murders Wednesday adjourned the proceedings till May 21.
Special Judge S. Lal deferred the hearing to allow the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to provide documents to the accused - Aarushi’s parents Nupur and Rajesh Talwar.
Aarushi, 14, was found murdered at her Noida residence May 16, 2008. The body of her family’s domestic help Hemraj was found the next day on the terrace of the house.
- Aarushi case trial adjourned till May 21 (Lead) - May 16, 2012
- Defer forensic expert's cross-examination: Nupur Talwar - Aug 21, 2012
- Aarushi case: Hearing adjourned till Tuesday (Lead) - May 21, 2012
- Aarushi case: Hearing adjourned till June 8 (Lead) - Jun 04, 2012
- Aarushi case: Arguments on charges conclude, order Thursday - May 23, 2012
- Examine Aarushi murder witnesses by Sep 17, SC tells CBI - Aug 13, 2012
- Nupur Talwar's plea rejected - Aug 23, 2012
- No blood stains seen on Rajesh Talwar's dress: Witness - Sep 12, 2012
- Expert forgets number of visits to Aarushi murder spot - Aug 28, 2012
- Aarushi case: Arguments on charges end, order Thursday (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Aarushi murder case adjourned till Tuesday (Second Lead) - May 21, 2012
- Aarushi case: Defence questions forensic report - Aug 22, 2012
- Aarushi case: Forensic scientist's cross-examination on - Aug 24, 2012
- Aarushi case: Defence counters CBI on seized pillow - Aug 29, 2012
- Aarushi murder: Post-mortem doctor deposes in court - Jul 24, 2012