Aamir scared of showing ‘Satyamev Jayate’ to friendsMay 2nd, 2012 - 3:32 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 2 (IANS) Superstar Aamir Khan, who is set to make his TV debut with “Satyamev Jayate”, says he is scared of reactions and that’s why he didn’t show it to anyone.
“I haven’t shown it to anyone. I am scared about showing it to anyone. If I show it to someone and they don’t like it, then my heart will break,” the 47-year-old said here on the sets of TV soap “Diya aur Bati Hum.’
“I am waiting for May 6 and everyone will watch it that day itself,” he added.
“Satyamev Jayate” would go on air simultaneously on DD National and Star Plus.
Meanwhile, Aamir also talked about his favourite TV programme.
“I remember there was one programme which we used to watch with enthusiasm. It’s Kiran (Rao) and my favourite TV programme. But it doesn’t come now - ‘Takeshi’s Castle.’ Javed Jaffrey’s comments used to make it very funny,” said Aamir.
When reminded him that superstar Shah Rukh Khan did something similar with “Zor Ka Jhatka”, Aamir said: “No, I haven’t watched it, but ‘Takeshi’s Castle’ is very funny.”
- 'Satayamev Jayate' has made life tough for me: Kiran Rao - Apr 24, 2012
- Meant for private, national channels, Aamir's show to make history - Apr 13, 2012
- 'Satyamev Jayate' first episode marks 90 mn viewership - May 16, 2012
- Aamir's 'Satyamev Jayate' top five trends on Twitter - May 06, 2012
- About 100,000 people dialled in to speak to Aamir - May 08, 2012
- About 100,000 people dialled in to speak to Aamir (Lead) - May 08, 2012
- Social issues fine, but no politics for Aamir Khan - May 07, 2012
- 'Satyamev Jayate' in copyright trouble with Euphoria - May 07, 2012
- Parliamentary panel invites Aamir for inputs on medical issues - Jun 18, 2012
- Aamir strikes the right chord with 'Satyamev Jayate' (Roundup) - May 06, 2012
- Aamir Khan to meet Gehlot over female foeticide - May 09, 2012
- Aamir, Prasoon Joshi making 50 shorts on malnutrition - May 07, 2012
- 'Satyamev Jayate' official site crashes - May 06, 2012
- Aamir doing fantastic job with 'Satyamev Jayate': Ritesh Sidhwani - May 21, 2012
- Apologize, doctors tell Aamir Khan - May 30, 2012