A jail superintendent worth Rs.3 crores!March 1st, 2012 - 2:44 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, March 1 (IANS) The Madhya Pradesh Lokayukta anti-courruption ombudsman, found properties worth Rs.3 crore in raids on the premises of the Indore Central Jail superintendent, an official said Thursday.
Lokayukta officials early Thursday raided three premises of jail superintendent Purushottaom Somkunwar, including his government house in Indore and his residences in Bhopal and Chindwara.
The sleuths recovered Rs.5.5 lakhs cash, and three luxury cars, as also papers relating to a hotel, three houses, four shops, one restaurant and 12 acres of land among Somkumar’s undeclared assets.
According to the official, the figures could go.
- Lokayukta raids continue in Madhya Pradesh - Jan 19, 2012
- Madhya Pradesh engineer has Rs.10 crore assets - Jan 07, 2012
- Anti-corruption raids of officials yields crores - Jan 13, 2012
- Properties of Madhya Pradesh officials raided - Jan 17, 2012
- Rs.5 crore-worth assets seized from Madhya Pradesh sub-engineer - Dec 15, 2011
- Madhya Pradesh peon worth Rs.12 crore - Dec 08, 2011
- Madhya Pradesh official owns assets worth over Rs.12 crore - Dec 24, 2009
- A clerk who made Rs.30 crores! (Lead) - Dec 18, 2011
- Madhya Pradesh clerk's assets Rs 30 crores! - Dec 18, 2011
- Ujjain official found to possess Rs.2 crore assets - Jan 11, 2010
- A clerk who made Rs.30 crores! (Second Lead) - Dec 18, 2011
- Assets worth Rs.1 crore found with Bhopal municipal clerk - Dec 20, 2010
- From peons to clerks, raids unveil Madhya Pradesh's millionaires - Jan 20, 2012
- ED issues notice to suspended Madhya Pradesh IAS couple - Jan 20, 2011
- Madhya Pradesh to confiscate five officials' properties - Apr 04, 2012