77 go to jail for exam fraudAugust 14th, 2012 - 9:14 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, Aug 14 (IANS) Seventy-seven people, including some parents, have been sent to prison in Bihar for allegedly helping students to cheat in an exam for government jobs, police said Tuesday.
A Special Task Force team busted the gang which used mobile phones to pass on answers to questions posed in examinations for the Mahadalit Vikas Mission.
The team raided a government school in Punpun near Patna and arrested the 77, including 58 parents of the candidates, officer Amit Kumar said.
- 'Radios are useless when we have nothing to eat' - Mar 18, 2012
- Reaching out to Bihar's poorest, via radio - Feb 01, 2012
- AIIMS exam racket busted, five arrested (Second Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Mobile phones seized in Bihar jail - Jun 23, 2011
- AIIMS exam racket busted, five arrested (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Reaching out to Bihar's Mahadalits - by radio - Apr 16, 2011
- Bihar jail to auction 500 mobile phones - Jun 11, 2012
- 400 students caught cheating, expelled - Feb 24, 2012
- AIIMS paper leak accused sent to jail till Feb 14 - Jan 31, 2012
- Jailor shot at, escapes unhurt - Jul 27, 2012
- Pirated CDs seized in Patna - Jun 23, 2010
- Twelve mobile phones seized from Bihar jail - Apr 07, 2010
- Bihar government now targets corrupt middlemen - Jan 21, 2012
- 550 caught cheating in Class 10 exams - Mar 08, 2010
- 3 held for trying to leak SBI exam paper (Lead) - May 28, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,