70 year-old woman found murdered in DelhiSeptember 18th, 2010 - 1:02 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 17 (IANS) A 70-year-old woman was found murdered in her house in central Delhi Friday, police said.
The victim, Munni Devi, is survived by two sons and two daughters.
According to the police, the incident was reported by the victim’s son at 6 a.m Friday. On returning to his Paharganj residence after taking his morning walk, he saw her mother lying in a pool of blood with her neck slit.
“The jewellery worn by the victim was missing and may be it was purposefully taken by the culprit to mislead the investigation. It could also be a case of property dispute as she had some property in her name,” a police officer said.
- Youth killed by friend - Apr 23, 2012
- Four murdered in Kolkata house - Sep 07, 2012
- Elderly woman found killed in Delhi - May 04, 2012
- Alcoholic man kills wife - Oct 29, 2011
- Five people commit suicide in Delhi - Oct 07, 2011
- Woman murdered in north Delhi - Oct 16, 2011
- Guard confesses to murdering Mumbai lawyer - Aug 10, 2012
- Octogenarian murdered in Delhi, house looted - May 04, 2011
- Man crushed to death - Jan 07, 2012
- Woman murdered in Ghaziabad - Apr 22, 2010
- Woman nabbed for killing mother-in-law - Mar 17, 2012
- Refused money for liquor, man kills wife - Feb 17, 2011
- Four arrested for murders in Kolkata - Sep 09, 2012
- Woman dies of shock after murder of two sons - Dec 23, 2010
- 85-year old woman, servant murdered - Jan 03, 2012