50-year-old woman jumps to death from ninth floorMarch 2nd, 2009 - 10:31 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, March 2 (IANS) A 50-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide Monday by jumping from the ninth floor of her apartment building in Ghaziabad, the police said.
According to the police, Kumud Prasad, the wife of Nand Kishore Prasad, a deputy chief labour commissioner, jumped from her flat in Amrapali Royal apartments in the Vasundhara area.
According to her family, Kumud went out on the balcony of the flat in the morning. And about 10 minutes later, the apartment guards informed her husband that she was lying on the ground in a pool of blood.
Kumud was depressed as she was suffering from diabetes for quite some time, her family members said.
Superintendent of Police Anant Dev said: “We are investigating the matter. A suicide case has been registered at Indirapuram police station.”
- Woman banker commits suicide in Ghaziabad - Jun 07, 2012
- Gurgaon domestic help jumps to death - May 14, 2012
- Non-resident Indian woman jumps to death from 14th floor - Dec 18, 2011
- Maid jumps to death in Gurgaon, employers booked - May 14, 2012
- Allahabad High Court ex-judge commits suicide (Lead) - Jun 14, 2012
- Drunk held for gas blast threat - Mar 24, 2012
- Woman bank official commits suicide - Oct 19, 2010
- Naked woman throws minor son from 4th floor - Jul 10, 2011
- Noida woman jumps to death after fight with lover - Aug 22, 2012
- AIDS patient commits suicide - Jul 31, 2011
- Maid commits suicide in Ghaziabad - Jun 23, 2009
- Woman jumps from Gurgaon high rise, dies - May 07, 2012
- Two arrested in housing fraud case - Jun 20, 2011
- Woman gets stuck in rubbish chute with only boobs sticking out of hatch - Jan 22, 2011
- Class 9 boy jumps off building, dies - Sep 06, 2012