45 injured in Tamil Nadu accidentFebruary 17th, 2008 - 3:56 pm ICT by admin
Chennai, Feb 17 (IANS) At least 45 people were injured when the bus they were travelling in fell into a river in Villupuram Sunday, official sources said. The bus with 64 people on board was coming to Chennai from Kumbakonam, the sources said.
While crossing the river Pennar, the bus hit the rails of the bridge near Panruti in Villupuram district, about 300 km south of here.
The injured have been taken to hospitals in Puducherry and Villupuram.
- 17 killed in Maharashtra bus accident - Mar 17, 2011
- 13 killed in Uttar Pradesh bus accident (Lead) - Jan 15, 2011
- 23 killed in two Madhya Pradesh accidents - Aug 01, 2011
- 30 pilgrims dead in Maharashtra bus accident - Jun 16, 2012
- 17 pilgrims killed in Maharashtra accident - Mar 17, 2011
- Two dead, six missing as bus falls in river in Bengal (Lead) - Sep 06, 2012
- Chronology of major Indian train accidents since 2000 - Jul 30, 2012
- 30 pilgrims dead in Maharashtra bus accident (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- 10 killed in Uttar Pradesh bus accident - Jan 15, 2011
- 20 feared dead in bus mishap - Feb 10, 2012
- Twenty injured in Kashmir road accident - Feb 27, 2012
- Toll rise to 32 in Maharashtra bus accident (Second Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- 12 children killed as bus falls in canal - Mar 20, 2012
- Several injured as bus falls into river in Haryana - Sep 08, 2010
- 27 killed, 21 injured in accidents in northeast - Jul 21, 2012