34 private Mumbai schools declared illegalJune 13th, 2012 - 11:02 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 13 (IANS) The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Wednesday declared 34 private Mumbai primary schools as illegal, an official said.
Following an inspection, the schools were found to be without any permission from the civic agency, an official said.
The illegal institutions comprised 27 English medium schools, four Hindi medium schools, two Marathi medium schools and one Urdu medium school.
- Maharashtra readies for civic corporation polls - Feb 15, 2012
- Mumbai's street food politics: Youth the gainer - Jul 04, 2011
- Activist raises query on Sachin's penalty - May 05, 2012
- Polls in BMC, 9 other municipal corporations Feb 16 - Jan 03, 2012
- Parrikar backs regional languages in Goa schools - Jun 06, 2012
- Polls in BMC, 9 other municipal corporations Feb 16 (Lead) - Jan 03, 2012
- Count all civic polls votes same day: Maharashtra opposition - Jan 03, 2012
- English forcing Kannada schools to shut shop - Nov 09, 2011
- Mumbai civic employees to lose jobs if they strike - Jun 07, 2011
- Thousands in Goa demand English as medium of instruction - Mar 21, 2011
- After AMRI fire, Mumbai orders fire audits of all hospitals - Dec 14, 2011
- Mumbai gets a new civic chief - Apr 30, 2012
- Principal, 18 teachers of MCD schools suspended - Nov 27, 2010
- Now, cabbies, maids can learn while they earn - Mar 05, 2012
- 45 percent voting in Mumbai civic polls (Lead) - Feb 17, 2012