30-year-old man shot dead in DelhiAugust 3rd, 2008 - 11:23 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 3 (IANS) A 30-year-old man was shot dead by unidentified assailants in national capital, the police said Sunday. “The incident took place in Seelampur area Sunday morning. The deceased, Irshad, was at his home when five unidentified attackers knocked on his door and when he came out, they shot him,” Deputy Commissioner of Police (northeast) Jaspal Singh told IANS.
He was taken to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
“Irshad suffered five bullet injuries. We are investigating the matter,” the police official said.
The police suspect personal enmity behind the attack and the killing.
“Irshad had a criminal record and was involved in at least five cases. He was living with his friends in Seelampur area,” the official said.
- Journalist shot, succumbs in hospital - Aug 05, 2011
- Two brothers shot dead in Delhi - Mar 06, 2011
- Businessman shot dead in Delhi - May 09, 2012
- Delhi brothers shot at by snatchers - Jun 18, 2012
- Youth shot dead near new house - May 31, 2011
- Man killed in east Delhi firing was family's sole provider - Sep 03, 2012
- Delhi Police ASI shoots head constable (Lead) - Dec 21, 2011
- Scrap dealer shot dead in busy Chandigarh market - Jul 19, 2011
- DTC bus driver gunned down - Oct 06, 2011
- Man killed while resisting robbery in Delhi - May 16, 2012
- Man pursuing chain-snatchers shot - Jun 12, 2011
- Eight killed in Karachi - May 06, 2012
- 25-year-old man shot dead in Vasant Vihar - May 09, 2011
- Delhi-based transporter shot dead - Apr 25, 2012
- Bikers crush two people in Delhi - Mar 22, 2011