Minister escapes unhurt in road accidentMarch 17th, 2008 - 12:28 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, March 17 (IANS) Minister for Food Processing Industries Subodhkant Sahay’s car met with a minor accident at the international airport here Monday morning, but he escaped unhurt, officials said. Sahay’s car rammed into an oil tanker in the airport premises, said R.N. Tadvi, deputy commissioner of police (Airport Zone).
The minister was on his way to the airport to take a flight to Delhi.
Tadvi told IANS: “It was a minor accident with damages to the head lights and bonnet of the minister’s car.”
The official said that no one was injured in the accident.
- Haryana health minister among six injured in accident - Jul 09, 2012
- Shoaib Akhtar escapes unhurt in car accident (Lead) - Feb 26, 2012
- Jayalalithaa orders probe into minister's death (Lead) - May 23, 2011
- Smashed windows, burnt car and barricades at blast site - Feb 14, 2012
- Chopper crashes at Chandigarh airport, DGCA to probe (Second Lead) - Dec 16, 2010
- Chopper crashes in Chandigarh airport, pilots injured (Lead) - Dec 16, 2010
- Kallis emerges unhurt from car accident (Lead) - Dec 21, 2010
- Kallis injured in car accident - Dec 21, 2010
- Cop hurt as bomb in manhole explodes in Peshawar - May 11, 2012
- Navy cuts sorties to allow civilian traffic at Goa airport - Oct 28, 2010
- Two critical in Mumbai drunk driving accident - Apr 01, 2012
- Jayalalithaa condoles minister's death - May 23, 2011
- Tamil Nadu minister dies in road accident - May 23, 2011
- Dwayne Bravo injured in car accident - Jul 27, 2012
- Five killed in Jharkhand train collision, six suspended (Second Lead) - Jan 11, 2012