28 injured in Delhi fire (Lead)April 13th, 2010 - 5:39 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 13 (IANS) At least 28 people, including 21 children and four women, suffered burn injuries when a gas cylinder leaked and caused a fire Tuesday in a shop in Shalimar Bagh here, a fire official said.
The incident occurred at about 8:30 a.m.
“The cause of the fire was a gas cylinder leakage,” the fire official said.
“There were no casualties but 21 children, four women and three men suffered burn injuries. They have been admitted to a nearby hospital for treatment,” he added.
- Girl dies, five injured in Srinagar blaze - Feb 08, 2012
- Two killed, 550 shanties gutted in Delhi fires (Second Lead) - Apr 18, 2010
- One dead, 400 slum dwellings gutted in Delhi fires (Lead) - Apr 18, 2010
- 28 injured, 175 huts gutted in two Delhi fires (Lead) - Apr 13, 2010
- Four of a family charred in Delhi gas cylinder blast - Apr 08, 2012
- 13 injured in Delhi fire - Jun 06, 2012
- Gas leak in Mathura, hundreds evacuated - Aug 08, 2012
- Explosion in illicit gas cylinders warehouse in Maharashtra - Jan 17, 2012
- Four killed in Mumbai bakery cylinder blasts (Lead) - May 30, 2012
- 4 killed, 2 injured in north Delhi fire - Apr 20, 2012
- 59 ill after gas leak in Mumbai, seven critical (Lead) - Jul 14, 2010
- Two train accidents injure 21 - Nov 23, 2011
- Five of a family suffer burns in shanty fire - Dec 13, 2009
- Six prisoners injured in fire - Nov 11, 2011
- Six of family hurt in gas leak fire, three critical - Mar 15, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , ,