18 killed in train-bus collision in ArgentinaMarch 9th, 2008 - 8:08 pm ICT by admin
Buenos Aires, March 9 (Xinhua) At least 18 people were killed and 50 injured in a train-bus collision in Argentina early Sunday, authorities said. The accident occurred when a train crashed into a bus at a railway crossing near Dolores, some 200 km south of Buenos Aires, the official Telam news agency reported.
The bus was travelling from Buenos Aires to the South Atlantic beach resort of Mar del Plata, the authorities said.
The victims were rushed to nearby hospitals. There was no immediate report on the exact cause of the accident.
- Julio Iglesias to hold concerts in Argentina - Feb 06, 2012
- Argentine transport minister resigns - Mar 08, 2012
- Six dead in Argentina metro, bus collision - Sep 13, 2011
- Argentine president announces return of Formula One - Mar 15, 2012
- Major train accidents in the last six years - Jul 07, 2011
- Nine killed in Poland bus-train collision - Jul 31, 2012
- Collision hits train services on Bangalore-Chennai route - Sep 14, 2011
- Eight killed in Haiti road accident - Dec 03, 2011
- Four children killed as school bus-train collide - Jul 30, 2012
- 12 survive plane crash in Argentina - Oct 25, 2010
- Model convicted of drug smuggling in Argentina - Nov 04, 2011
- Quake hits Argentina - Oct 07, 2011
- UN chief's plane diverted due to volcanic ashes - Jun 14, 2011
- 49 dead, 600 injured in railway accident in Argentina - Feb 23, 2012
- 12 run over by train in Chhattisgarh - Oct 23, 2011