13-year-old boy kidnapped in PatnaMarch 29th, 2008 - 1:35 pm ICT by admin
Patna, March 29 (IANS) A 13-year-old boy has been abducted from outside his house here, the police said Saturday. Nishant Kumar, a Class 7 student of DAV school, was kidnapped Friday evening from Birla Colony in Phulwarisharief - on the outskirts of the state capital.
Nishant’s father Surendra Kumar, a contractor, lodged a case of kidnapping against three people after the boy went missing.
Deputy Superintendent of Police Dilnawaz Ahmad said the police suspect that Surendra had a dispute with the people named in his complaint.
“Efforts are on to trace the boy,” Ahmad said.
- Fear of abductions haunts Bihar again - Dec 29, 2010
- No breakthrough in Bihar youth's abduction yet - Jan 04, 2011
- Schoolboy abducted in Bihar - Dec 28, 2010
- Abducted Bihar boy found murdered - Aug 26, 2011
- Body of abducted boy found in Patna - Dec 24, 2010
- No breakthrough in Bihar NIT student's abduction yet - Jul 03, 2012
- Man held for killing minor in Delhi - Jun 24, 2012
- Maoists abduct official, three workers - Apr 06, 2012
- 11-year-old abducted in Patna - May 08, 2010
- Bihar student's kidnappers demand Rs.10 mn ransom - Mar 01, 2012
- Two contractors abducted for ransom in Bihar - Jul 08, 2009
- Kidnapped student rescued, three held (Lead) - Mar 01, 2012
- Bihar Police still clueless about 15 abducted by Maoists - Nov 04, 2011
- Doctor abducted in Bihar - Jan 11, 2011
- Three to die for killing four-year-old - May 25, 2012