13 killed in road accident in JammuMay 30th, 2012 - 11:31 am ICT by IANS
Jammu, May 30 (IANS) Thirteen people were killed early Wednesday when their vehicle skidded off the road and fell into a deep gorge in Jammu and Kashmir’s Ramban district, police said.
The Tata Sumo carrying 13 passengers rolled into a 300 metre deep gorge at Digdol, about 165 km north of Jammu city, an official said. All the passengers died instantly.
Bodies were scattered all over and police were finding it difficult to retrieve them, the official said.
- 10 pilgrims killed in Jammu accident - Jul 15, 2012
- 15 pilgrims killed in Jammu bus accident (Second Lead) - Jul 15, 2012
- 10 pilgrims killed in Jammu bus accident (Lead) - Jul 15, 2012
- Five die as vehicle falls into gorge in J&K; - May 28, 2012
- 9 killed in two road accidents in Jammu region - Mar 24, 2012
- 22 die in Kashmir road accident - Sep 13, 2011
- 16 Amarnath devotees killed as truck falls into gorge (Second Lead) - Jul 27, 2012
- Eight killed in Jammu and Kashmir accidents - May 27, 2010
- Two killed in Kashmir bus accident - Jul 11, 2012
- 8 killed as bus falls into gorge in Jammu - Aug 21, 2012
- Bus with over 30 people falls into Himachal gorge (Lead) - Sep 11, 2012
- Six killed, 45 injured in Udhampur road accident - Mar 15, 2011
- 9 killed, one injured in Kashmir road accident - Sep 22, 2010
- Six killed as van falls into gorge - Jul 26, 2011
- 11 people die in Jammu and Kashmir road accidents - May 27, 2010