12 killed in Odisha accident (Lead)November 29th, 2011 - 4:49 pm ICT by IANS
Bhubaneswar, Nov 29 (IANS) At least 12 people, including four women, were Tuesday killed when an SUV carrying them collided head on with a tipper in Odisha’s Keonjhar district, police said.
The accident occurred on National Highway No. 215 near Palaspanga village, 250 km from here.
“While eight people died on the spot, others died in the local hospital,” local police station chief B.C. Sahu told IANS, adding that both vehicles were on high speed.
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - May 28, 2011
- 10 killed in Orissa road accident - Nov 03, 2011
- 13 killed as train hits auto-rickshaw in Odisha (Second Lead) - Aug 24, 2012
- Six passengers die in Bengal accident - Aug 20, 2011
- Six killed as train hits auto-rickshaw - Aug 24, 2012
- At least 8 killed in northern China minibus crash - Jul 29, 2011
- Hotel fire kills three in Odisha - Aug 04, 2012
- 17 killed in Orissa accident - Oct 07, 2011
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- Six killed in Orissa road accident - Oct 12, 2011
- Five killed in Nepal road accident - Apr 07, 2012
- Nine killed in China road accident - Aug 17, 2012
- 15 killed as tempo collides with bus in Karnataka - Jun 27, 2011
- 15 killed as tempo-bus collide in Karnataka (Lead) - Jun 27, 2011
- Eight killed in West Bengal road mishap - Sep 05, 2010