12 killed in Haryana accidentAugust 2nd, 2012 - 9:46 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, Aug 2 (IANS) Twelve people were killed and 11 others injured in a collision between a bus and a truck in Haryana’s Kurukshetra district Thursday, police said.
The accident occurred near Ladwa town in the district, 100 km from here, said a police spokesman.
The injured were admitted to the Loknayak Jaiprakash Hospital in Kurukshetra, while four of the seriously injured were referred to the Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) here for treatment.
–Indo-Asian News Service
- Two killed in train-truck collision, major accident averted - Jul 30, 2012
- 29 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Five killed in ambulance-truck collision in Haryana - May 15, 2012
- Six pilgrims killed in Haryana accident - Oct 16, 2010
- Eight students among 12 killed in Haryana road accident - Apr 28, 2011
- Punjab, Haryana procure over 147 lakh tonnes of paddy - Nov 08, 2011
- Nine killed in Haryana accident - Oct 28, 2011
- Week after leg crushed by bus, girl dies - Jul 24, 2012
- 26 die in road accident (Lead) - Feb 08, 2012
- 25 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident - Jul 30, 2012
- One killed as school bus collides with mini-truck - Feb 05, 2012
- Seven dead in Tamil Nadu accident: Railway Board chief - Sep 14, 2011
- Woman injured in clash with police dies in hospital - Jun 22, 2011
- Power supply partially restored in Punjab, Haryana - Jul 30, 2012
- Senior Haryana official found unconscious, hospitalized - Apr 14, 2012