11 killed in Uttar Pradesh road accidentJuly 19th, 2010 - 9:09 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, July 19 (IANS) Eleven people, including three children, were killed in a head-on collision between a truck and an SUV in Uttar Pradesh’s Allahabad district early Monday, police said.
The accident took place around 4.30 a.m. in Karauha village when the Tata Sumo collided head-on with the truck, police said.
According to the police, “Two people died on the spot while the remaining nine succumbed to their injuries in Swarup Rani hospital in Allahabad.”
The victims included four men, four women and three children. They were going to a shrine when the incident occurred, police said.
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- 18 devotees killed in Punjab accident (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - May 28, 2011
- 25 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident - Jul 30, 2012
- Four killed, 10 injured as trucks collide - Jan 11, 2011
- 29 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- 11 killed in road accident in Bengal - Mar 17, 2012
- UP accident kills four - Jun 05, 2012
- Nine killed in Zambia bus accident - Jul 20, 2012
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- Nine killed in Haryana accident - Oct 28, 2011
- Five killed in China road accident - Aug 29, 2012
- Five killed in Nepal road accident - Apr 07, 2012
- Six of a family die in accident - May 23, 2011
- Four burnt alive as trucks collide in Haryana - Jul 28, 2011