10 South Koreans killed in Philippine road accidentAugust 28th, 2008 - 6:47 am ICT by IANS
Manila, Aug 28 (Xinhua) At least 10 South Korean tourists were killed Wednesday when the van in which they were travelling crashed into a concrete wall in northern Philippines, officials said.The police said the van was on its way to Bolinao resort in Pangasinan province at the time of the accident, the ABS-CBN News network reported.
The bodies were brought to a hospital and are yet to be identified, the report said.
Witnesses and police said the driver had lost control of the vehicle.
Currently, the case is being investigated.
No further details were immediately avaliable.
- Top Philippine official missing after plane crash - Aug 18, 2012
- Philippines likely to impose no-sex rule on the beach - Jan 07, 2011
- 15 killed in Philippines accident - Jul 04, 2010
- 11 US tourists missing in Philippines boat capsize - Jan 26, 2012
- Belgium declares day of mourning after bus crash - Mar 15, 2012
- 11 die in Philippines storm - Aug 08, 2012
- Filipino-German beauty queen killed in accident - Aug 22, 2010
- Over 35 killed in Philippines accident - Aug 18, 2010
- Philippines typhoon toll reaches 43 - Sep 30, 2011
- Philippine landslides, floods toll nears 200 (Second Lead) - Oct 09, 2009
- Philippines interior secretary untraceable - Aug 19, 2012
- Mayor shot at in the Philippines - Feb 05, 2012
- Bus accident kills 26 in Ecuador - Feb 20, 2012
- Seven dead, 38 hurt in Japan accident - Apr 30, 2012
- Pakistan: Seven passengers die after bus driver falls asleep - Apr 12, 2012