10 policemen killed in Afghan bombingApril 28th, 2012 - 8:52 pm ICT by IANS
Kabul, April 28 (IANS) At least 10 policemen were killed Saturday in a roadside bombing in Afghanistan’s eastern Wardak province, Xinhua reported.
The Afghan Local Police (ALP) unit - comprising 10 policemen - was travelling along a road in Ambukhar area of Chak-i-Wardak district. Their van touched a roadside bomb that blew up, killing all 10 policemen, said Shahidullah Shahid, a spokesman for the provincial government.
The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack.
- 10 die in Afghan bombing - Jun 12, 2012
- Four children killed in Afghanistan blast - Nov 01, 2011
- 38 soldiers die in Afghan chopper crash (Lead) - Aug 06, 2011
- Afghan forces kill 14 militants - Jul 04, 2010
- Nine killed in Afghan bombings - Nov 12, 2011
- 15 Taliban militants killed in Afghanistan - Aug 30, 2010
- Two kids killed in Afghan bombing - Apr 12, 2012
- Taliban leader, five others killed in Afghanistan (Lead) - Feb 27, 2012
- 10 killed in Afghan roadside bombing - Dec 29, 2011
- Governor among four killed in Afghan blast - Aug 12, 2012
- Twelve killed in Afghan suicide bombing - Sep 02, 2012
- Four killed in Afghanistan bomb blast - Nov 22, 2011
- NATO helicopter crashes in Afghanistan - Aug 06, 2011
- Twin attacks kill 10 in Afghanistan (Lead) - Aug 07, 2012
- Taliban killed in failed bombing, five injured - Dec 02, 2011