10 killed in Uttar Pradesh accidentJune 12th, 2008 - 8:35 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, June 12 (IANS) Ten people were killed and four injured when the jeep they were travelling in collided with a bus in Uttar Pradesh’s Azamgarh district Thursday, the police said. “The state roadways bus coming from Lucknow hit the jeep in Azamgarh’s Bangaon town,” M.P. Singh, a police officer, told IANS.
He said the injured were taken to a hospital in Azamgarh, about 300 km from here.
The bus driver was absconding after the mishap, he said.
- Eight dead as vehicle slams into bus in UP - Apr 21, 2012
- Eight killed as jeep runs over Ramlila audience - Oct 28, 2011
- 4 killed, 10 injured in Bikaner road accident - Apr 26, 2012
- UP policeman hit by bus, critical (Lead) - Jun 25, 2012
- Four killed in Rajasthan bus accident - Apr 28, 2012
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- One killed, 12 students injured in UP road mishaps - May 03, 2012
- Police post torched during protest - Nov 02, 2011
- UP cop hit by speeding bus, critical - Jun 25, 2012
- Seven killed in collision - Mar 28, 2011
- 30 students hurt in Uttar Pradesh accident - Nov 12, 2010
- 38 dead as train rams into bus in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 07, 2011
- 11-year-old killed in school bus accident - Mar 14, 2012
- 34 killed in Uttar Pradesh accident (Lead) - Dec 26, 2010
- Truck mows four kids, one killed in police firing - Sep 14, 2011