10 killed in Uttar Pradesh accidentAugust 16th, 2008 - 2:46 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Aug 16 (IANS) At least 10 people were killed and several seriously injured when the bus they were travelling in overturned in Uttar Pradesh’s Etah district, a police official said Saturday. “The accident took place late Friday night on the outskirts of Etah as the driver of the private bus lost control over the vehicle,” S.V. Singh, district’s senior superintendent of police told IANS.
The injured are undergoing treatment in a hospital here while some have been referred to Agra for treatment. The condition of five passengers is said to be critical, the official said.
The accident took place on the Shikohabad road that connects Etah and Firozabad districts.
- 38 dead as train rams into bus in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 07, 2011
- Eight students injured in accident - Feb 19, 2011
- Four killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - Dec 05, 2011
- One killed, 12 students injured in UP road mishaps - May 03, 2012
- 26 die in road accident (Lead) - Feb 08, 2012
- Six killed in UP road accident - Aug 27, 2012
- 25 hurt as school bus overturns - Sep 29, 2011
- College student killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Apr 21, 2011
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Aug 28, 2010
- Four of family killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Feb 05, 2011
- 41 killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Aug 22, 2011
- Dozen Tamil Nadu pilgrims hurt - May 10, 2012
- Three killed, 25 injured in Rajasthan accident - Apr 16, 2012
- Four schoolkids, helper killed as bus overturns in Rajasthan - Jul 24, 2012
- Two die as luxury bus overturns in Maharashtra - Feb 24, 2012