10 dead in two Tamil Nadu road accidentsAugust 6th, 2008 - 6:56 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Aug 6 (IANS) Ten people were killed Wednesday in two separate road accidents in Tamil Nadu, the police said. A head-on collision between two trucks in Ambur in Vellore district, 200 km southwest of here, killed seven labourers travelling in one of the trucks.
In another accident, in Hosur town three people, including a woman, riding a two-wheeler were killed when it dashed against a light commercial vehicle, police sources said.
Over 10 people were injured in the two incidents and have been admitted to nearby hospitals.
- 23 killed, 55 injured in separate accidents (Roundup) - Aug 06, 2008
- Ten burnt to death in bus-lorry collision in Tamil Nadu - Sep 08, 2010
- After SMSes, Tamil Nadu women see red in mehendi - Aug 20, 2012
- Seven dead in Tamil Nadu accident: Railway Board chief - Sep 14, 2011
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- UP accident kills four - Jun 05, 2012
- 25 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident - Jul 30, 2012
- 15 killed in Tamil Nadu train collision: Police - Sep 14, 2011
- 22 killed in bus accident in Tamil Nadu - Jun 08, 2011
- Four killed, 10 injured as trucks collide - Jan 11, 2011
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- Nine killed in Zambia bus accident - Jul 20, 2012
- Two killed in Delhi road accidents - Aug 08, 2012
- Seven killed, 85 injured in Tamil Nadu train accident - Sep 14, 2011
- Five killed in China road accident - Aug 29, 2012