PTT, Bang Chak, Shell Thailand announce 60 satang reduction for diesel fuelSeptember 3rd, 2008 - 12:55 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
The PTT Company, Bang Chak Petroleum Company, and Shell Thailand Company have all announced a 60 satang reduction in their diesel retail fuel prices effective 5:00 AM tomorrow (September 4).
The diesel fuel price reduction follows a continuous drop in the price of global fuel, with the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) crude oil price dropping to 105.46 dollars per barrel and closing at 109.71 dollars per barrel yesterday (September 2), down 5.75 dollars from last Friday.
Retail prices for light diesel fuel tomorrow will therefore stand at 32.44 baht per liter, while diesel B5 will be priced at 31.74 baht per liter.
Source : National News Bureau, Public Relations Department of Thailand
- PTT to lower its retail oil prices tomorrow - Jul 24, 2008
- PTT, Shell to lower diesel price by 80 satang/liter - Jul 28, 2008
- PTT, Shell, and Bang Chak drop diesel prices by 60 satang - Aug 04, 2008
- Oil firms mulling another price hike - Nov 01, 2011
- PTT announces benzene and diesel price reduction - Aug 06, 2008
- Fuel prices drop in China - Oct 09, 2011
- 'Oil companies will decide on petrol price hike' - Nov 02, 2011
- Bangchak considering lowering retail oil prices - Jul 23, 2008
- US stocks edge higher on Greece hopes (Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- Petrol prices to be reduced by 60 Satangs this Friday - Sep 18, 2008
- Public fumes, as petrol prices hiked again (Roundup) - Sep 15, 2011
- People have to bear some burden of oil price rise: Mukherjee - Jan 28, 2011
- Ministerial panel to decide diesel price hike Dec 22 - Dec 15, 2010
- Fresh petrol price hike of Rs.1.80 per litre - Nov 03, 2011
- Shell lowers retail prices of all types of oil today - Sep 30, 2008