Prices of rubber at central rubber markets todaySeptember 3rd, 2008 - 10:06 am ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
The following are the bidding prices of Ribbed Smoked Sheets Grade 3 (RSS3) at various central rubber markets in Thailand today (September 2 nd).
Hat Yai central rubber market: 94.60 baht per kilogram.
Surat Thani central rubber market: 94.55 baht per kilogram.
Nakhon Si Thammarat central rubber market: 94.09 baht per kilogram.
The prices of raw rubber sheets are as follows.
Hat Yai central rubber market: 97.91 baht per kilogram.
Nakhon Si Thammarat central rubber market: 98.59 baht per kilogram.
At the same time, the price of latex in Hat Yai central rubber market is at 86.50 baht per kilogram.
Source : National News Bureau, Public Relations Department of Thailand
- Prices of Para rubber today - Aug 21, 2008
- Death toll in Thai floods and mudslides reaches 61 - Apr 09, 2011
- Kerala farmers elated over rubber price hike - Jul 12, 2010
- Kerala rubber farmers elated over hike in prices - Jul 12, 2010
- Satellite surveys to tap India's rubber growing areas (Lead) - Jun 29, 2012
- 'Satellite surveys to discover potential new rubber areas' - Jun 29, 2012
- Kerala planters happy with soaring rubber prices - Jul 10, 2010
- Thailand flood toll rises to 754 - Dec 22, 2011
- Thai computer hard drive industry hit by floods - Nov 22, 2011
- Deal signed for first Chinese investment in Kerala - Jun 14, 2012
- Five killed in Thai hotel fire - Apr 01, 2012
- PM visits Nakhon Si Thammarat - Sep 27, 2008
- Flood may cost Thai economy nearly $2 bn - Oct 10, 2011
- 10 wounded in bomb blast in southern Thailand - Apr 02, 2011
- India's second rubber park comes up in Tripura - Jan 27, 2012