Pimalai has been voted as winner – Thailand leadind resortNovember 16th, 2007 - 8:48 pm ICT by admin
A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the world
Pimalai Resort & Spa, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, has just been voted “Winner — Thailand’s Leading Resort 2007” at the recent 14th Annual World Travel Awards Ceremony.Hailed by the Wall Street Journal as the “Travel Industry’s equivalent to the Oscars”, the World Travel Awards is the most comprehensive and most prestigious awards program of today’s global travel industry and involves a voting campaign of about 165,000 travel professionals worldwide.
The pioneer of deluxe hospitality on the Island of Lanta in Thailand’s Krabi province, Pimalai Resort is set on 25 hectares of lush green tropical land with direct access to 900 meters of magnificent beach. It boasts exceptional facilities, including deluxe rooms, suites and pool villas, eight restaurants & bars, conference facilities and a wide range of recreational activities.
Peace, Serenity, Solitude….. These are the words that come to mind for Pimalai. Add to that elegance, nature and genuine friendly service. Be it for a honeymoon or a break from it all, Pimalai nestled in a lush tropical forest, is the destination to set your sights on. The resort combines all the right ingredients – subtle five star comfort, natural beauty, far from the crowds, with no noise except the sound of the waves sliding in and out and slowly breaking onto a pristine sandy beach. Pimalai is more than a resort….it is an experience.
Source: Pimalai Resort & Spa release dated November 3, 2007 / tatnews.org
- Win online game, head for luxury resort in Maldives (IANS Travel. With Images) - Feb 12, 2010
- India's best spas rated, recognised (With Images) - May 18, 2012
- Maldives now also looks to mid-market Indian travellers (With Images) - Apr 03, 2011
- Spas grow as city slickers look for rejuvenation - Aug 14, 2010
- Te Aroha - for hilly holiday with colonial feel (Feature, With Images) - May 10, 2012
- For adventurous holiday, head for Kikar Lodge (With Images, Feature) - Jan 06, 2012
- India's top family-friendly hotels revealed - Mar 16, 2011
- Lifetime achievement travel award for Jet Airways chairman - Aug 07, 2010
- Fiji is new hotspot for Indian movies - Jun 16, 2012
- 28 countries, 400 buyers to participate in Goa travel mart - Oct 19, 2011
- Indian wellness in vogue in top global spas (With Image) - Jun 14, 2009
- Taj unveils its biggest hotel in Bangalore - Sep 08, 2011
- List of 10 best places to get naked in 2011 revealed - Feb 11, 2011
- Thailand Breaks World Record for Largest Mass Massage - Aug 31, 2012
- Responsible tourism: Kerala involves local communities (With Image) - Sep 08, 2010