Bangkok Airways additional flights operates from Hua HinDecember 1st, 2008 - 4:52 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
Bangkok Airways adds an extra additional flights between and Samui twice a day during December 1st until there is further notice in order to serve passengers going to Singapore or Hong Kong via Samui.
The schedules www.bangkokair.com
Hua Hin - Samui dep: 14.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs.
Samui - Singapore dep: 16.35 hrs. and 20.30 hrs.
Samui - Hong Kong dep: 22.00 hrs. and 11.35 hrs.
Hong Kong - Samui dep: 17.05 hrs. and 04.00 hrs.
Singapore - Samui dep: 20.10 hrs. and 01.30 hrs.
Samui - Hua Hin dep: 15.30 hrs. and 18.30 hrs.
A complimentary transfer service will leave four hours prior to each flight departure from Bangkok Airways’ Head Office (99 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road).
Additionally, the airline also operates between U-tapao-Siem Reap/ U-tapao-Luang -Prabang/ U-tapao-Maldives/ U-tapao-Guilin/ U-tapao-Samui/ and U-tapao-Phuket.
- Bangkok Airways connects Bangalore and Thailand - Oct 04, 2011
- Tiger Airways Hyderabad-Singapore flight from September - Jul 02, 2012
- Three Indians in Asian Squash finals - Jun 22, 2012
- Africa next target for Jet Airways with service to Johannesburg - Feb 16, 2010
- Jet Airways to launch New Delhi-Hong Kong daily flight - Aug 24, 2009
- One dead, 40 injured in Thailand air crash - Aug 05, 2009
- Plane slides off runway on Thai holiday island - Aug 04, 2009
- No growth in passenger traffic at Hyderabad airport - Aug 23, 2012
- Thai protestors launch 'decisive' demonstration in Bangkok - Apr 03, 2010
- Plane slides off runway on Thai holiday island, one dead (Lead) - Aug 04, 2009
- Cathay Pacific launches cargo service to Hyderabad - May 17, 2012
- Asian Games: Men's snooker team claims silver, 7-0 victory in hockey (Evening Lead) - Nov 15, 2010
- Thai protesters take over shopping district in Bangkok (Lead) - Apr 03, 2010
- Hong Kong woos India Inc, keen on IT firms - Oct 30, 2010
- 'Plans to convert Goa into Hong Kong an insult' - Feb 28, 2012