Verizon Not Getting iPhone 4 This YearJune 8th, 2010 - 6:55 pm ICT by GD
The Apple fans are going gaga over the announcement of the upcoming iPhone 4 made by the CEO of the company Steve Jobs.
The new phone is the successor to the iPhone 3GS and it boasts of many new features that will satisfy even the most demanding gadget freaks.
The release date and pricing of the new iPhone have also been revealed as well. Even though the new iPhone is HD capable and also features many other enhancements over its predecessors, the users may not be able to tap its full potential since it is not likely to be released on Verizon Wireless.
At &T which has remained the carrier for Apple’s flagship Smartphone is getting the contract for selling the latest model as well. The company is known for its abysmal performance in 3G. The Verizon Droid ad released a few months back is still remembered by many in this context which attacked the inconsistency in AT&T’s 3G network.
AT &T also suffers from an error prone billing system which has made many users filing lawsuits against it. Many expected that Steve Jobs will make an announcement at the WWDC about the iPhone coming on Verizon but that just did not happen.
The gadget experts are of the opinion that the numerous new features of the iPhone 4G will make it a hot seller.
The Verizon customers will have to be content with some new HTC and Motorola handsets this year.
Apple will hit the Bulls eye if it finally ditches long time partner AT&T and opts for a better carrier in the USA.
- Verizon On New Marketing Drive Focused On Android - Jun 29, 2010
- iPhone 4 Selling Well And Facing Problems Too - Jun 27, 2010
- Motorola launches world's `thinnest' smartphone - Oct 19, 2011
- Verizon iPhone: How Will It Affect The Users? - Jan 12, 2011
- Apple to launch smaller iPhone - Feb 11, 2011
- Verizon Gears Up To Sell Google Nexus One - Jan 06, 2010
- Verizon iPhone Launch No Longer A Rumor? - Jan 08, 2011
- Apple Launches iPhone On Verizon, AT&T Retorts - Jan 12, 2011
- Verizon Announces iPhone Coming On Its Network, Users Excited - Jan 12, 2011
- iPhone 4 Faces New Threat In The Form Of Droid X - Jun 24, 2010
- Verizon Droid Slated For A November 6 Release - Oct 27, 2009
- Motorola And Verizon Readies Droid Update - Dec 10, 2009
- Droid Seems To Be The Right Weapon For Motorola's Comeback - Nov 08, 2009
- Apple working on less expensive iPhones - Feb 14, 2011
- Motorola acknowledges the screen problems with 'Droid X' - Jul 26, 2010
Tags: 3g network, 3gs, abysmal performance, apple fans, billing system, bulls eye, ditches, droid, gadget freaks, gaga, htc, iphone, iphone 4g, motorola handsets, opts, steve jobs, time partner, verizon customers, verizon wireless, wwdc