Turkey Recipe Featured In Latest Google DoodleNovember 24th, 2010 - 5:28 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Nov 24, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It is not new to see Internet search and technology giant Google changing its logo to a new shape and image from time to time. It is known as Google Doodle and Google changes its logo on certain occasions or on the anniversary and birthdays of noted celebrities and prodigies. The latest Google Doodle however, is something that can bring a smile on the face of foodies! The new Google doodle offers access to half dozen yummy Thanksgiving recipes. The recipes that can be accessed from the latest Google doodle include “Smashed Sweet Potatoes”, “Cranberry fruit Conserve”, “Roasted Brussels Sprouts” etc. However, the best recipe provided by the new doodle is undoubtedly the Perfect Roast Turkey.
The newest Google Doodle comprises of several types of vegetables, turkey and fruits which needless to say are vital ingredients of Thanksgiving meal. The O characters in Google have been replaced with the food items in the doodle. Those who have tried out the doodle to get the yummy recipes are of the opinion that all of them are easy to prepare.
The Turkey lovers will be delighted to know that the Turkey recipe provided with the Google Doodle is from celebrity chef Ina Garten a regular in Food Network. The Google doodle’s turkey recipe is described as “a perfect roast turkey with herb and apple stuffing”. The Google uses are very happy to get such yummy recipes from the popular homepage of their favorite search engine. The Turkey recipe by Ina Garten also comes with a separate recipe for making the stuffing the proper way.
- Ina Garten's thanksgiving recipes are a hit - Nov 24, 2010
- Google's New Doodle Consists Of 17 Images - Dec 24, 2010
- Butterball Turkey Paves Way For Healthy Turkey Dishes - Nov 25, 2010
- Robert Louis Stevenson Remembered By Google Doodle - Nov 13, 2010
- Cranberry History and American Recipes - Nov 23, 2010
- Tips To Cook A Turkey To Perfection On Thanksgiving - Nov 21, 2010
- Stuffing Recipes Create Buzz On The Web Before Thanksgiving - Nov 22, 2010
- Google Doodle Celebrates Jules Verne's 183rd Birthday - Feb 08, 2011
- Users Baffled By Google's Ballsy Doodle - Sep 07, 2010
- Exciting Traditional Turkey Stuffing Recipes For Thanksgiving - Nov 21, 2010
- Sweet Potato Casserole recipe for Thanksgiving - Nov 24, 2010
- Thanksgiving Dilemma Numero Uno: How Long To Cook A Turkey - Nov 25, 2010
- Google Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Pac Man - May 22, 2010
- Google Creates Buzz With Balls In Logo - Sep 07, 2010
- Google Logo Turns Out To Be Resource Hog! - Sep 08, 2010
Tags: birthdays, brussels sprouts, celebrity chef, food items, food network, google, google doodle, ina garten, internet search, perfect roast turkey, prodigies, sweet potatoes, technology giant, thanksgiving, thanksgiving meal, thanksgiving recipes, turkey recipe, types of vegetables, vital ingredients, yummy recipes