Startup launches to save men from giving bad valentine giftsFebruary 1st, 2011 - 11:25 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Seattle, Feb 1 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Valentine Day is coming up and if you happen to be one of the numerous men who have a problem getting just the right gift for your partner, worry no more.
This is because a Seattle-based startup company, Thoughtful believes that they have the right antidote for you. The beta version of the company’s service was launched on Tuesday. This is how it works.
The service will recommend gifts for your partner based on her taste. The only challenge is that the recommended gifts are all in some way associated with Thoughtful because the gift has to be featured on the website.
There are wide array of gifts and services that the website can recommend for people who subscribe to the service. The gifts’ prices start from $25 and the service will not end with the Valentine Day only.
The CEO Chris Lynch said, “Guys don’t shop — they buy. There are a million places to shop online, but what most of us guys struggle with is having a good idea and then easily making it happen. Our app is built to recommend the perfect gift this year so that you can be the hero.”
- Startup Launches To Save Men From Giving Bad Gifts On Valentine's Day - Feb 02, 2011
- Pamper your loved one direct 'dil se', suggests Sky (TV Snippets) - Feb 13, 2012
- Bank of West selects AppLabs as its quality management partner - Jun 07, 2011
- New app to get you out of the house in pajamas (The Funny Side) - Sep 07, 2012
- Top 5 Valentine's Day iPhone Apps revealed - Feb 12, 2010
- nivio secures $21 million funding - Feb 10, 2012
- New website lets one rank co-workers, see how others rank them - Jan 15, 2011
- Low-cost smartphones whet Indian appetite for mobile apps - Mar 04, 2012
- US-based Amazon.com stops hosting Wikileaks on its Web servers - Dec 02, 2010
- Starbucks eyes China market - Apr 03, 2012
- Unique Gifts for Your Valentine - Jan 30, 2010
- Use FourSquare to find new love! - Feb 14, 2011
- Facebook buys Instagram for $1 bn (Lead) - Apr 10, 2012
- Kerala tourism goes hitech - Jul 09, 2012
- iPhone app that scans away male shopping incompetence! - Apr 08, 2011
Tags: antidote, array, bad valentine, bad valentine gifts, beta version, ceo chris, hero, million places, perfect gift this year, save men, seattle, startup, startup company, valentine day, valentine gifts