Quality Assurance Management (QAM)November 17th, 2007 - 1:04 pm ICT by admin
Quality Assurance Management (QAM) is the largest manufacturer and supplier of high quality systems for leak testing, ASNT, gas analysis, water analysis, air analysis, chemical analysis, inspection and third party QA/QC. It is involved in providing quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) services to semiconductor, microelectronics, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
QAM Asia is a subsidiary of Quality Assurance Management, specialised in contamination control service solutions to the semiconductor and related critical process industries. It also offers a wide range of testing, inspection and semiconductor equipment services for leak testing, ASNT, gas analysis, water analysis, air analysis, chemical analysis, inspection and third party QA/QC.
The company offers state-of-the-art QA/QC products, detailed procedures and services to companies, and also provide the highest level of quality and integrity while delivering true third party independence.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEMS
Quality Assurance Management specialises in manufacturing highly effective quality assurance systems such as ultra high purity analytical test carts, ultra pure water analytical test carts, RGA-5 analytical test carts and quality monitoring systems. It manufactures and utilises state-of-the-art advanced analytical products for the certification of ultra-pure gas and water delivery systems.
Moreover, the company also offers excellent semiconductor and microelectronics services like specification review, vendor audits and source inspections, helium leak testing, ultra pure water testing, detailed written procedures, welder certification, analytical testing and particle testing. It also offers cleanroom certification, SNT certified weld inspections, third party QA and QC services, total hydrocarbons testing and complete turnover packages.
In addition, Quality Assurance Management Asia also specialises in supplying highly effective analysis systems like the Endura
- IDDCR joins hands with Temple University - Jul 08, 2011
- German firm to support Maharashtra photovoltaic project - Jun 17, 2011
- US business school ties up with IIM-Lucknow - May 09, 2012
- Kerala gets first product testing and certification centre - Aug 20, 2012
- US venture fund invests $15 million in Indian IT firm - Feb 15, 2012
- Mobile vans to check food quality in Delhi - Oct 12, 2010
- Australia eases norms to woo highly-skilled immigrants - Jun 17, 2011
- Fresh gas leakage from Bengal factory triggers panic - Jan 01, 2011
- Cognizant Technology buys French IT company - Jun 17, 2010
- Uttarakhand drive to check sex-determination tests - Jul 09, 2012
- Harnessing electromagnetic waves for medical scanning - Jan 22, 2012
- New ultra-sensitive device sniffs out toxic metals - Sep 13, 2012
- Now, mobile labs to check food quality in Delhi (Lead) - Oct 13, 2010
- Cyber arms race could change the world around us (Comment) - Jun 27, 2012
- Stratfor hits out at WikiLeaks over Bhopal spying charge - Feb 28, 2012