Optimum Online Users Face Technical Issues With WebmailJuly 16th, 2010 - 8:46 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
New York, July 16, (THAINDIAN NEWS) One of the biggest broadband service providers of New York, Optimum Online has encountered serious issues with their web-mail. Reportedly, users of Optimum Webmail have complained of an annoying error message which popped up each and every time as they tried to log in.
It’s been more than 12 hours but the scenario still remains the same. Quite evidently, the subscribers are having a hard time accessing their mail accounts. The error message reads “Secure Connection Failed” each and every time the users punched in their user name and password. Optimum Online caters to a large area of America which includes New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Westchester, Bronx, Brooklyn and New Jersey.
Optimum online web-mail is one of the most popular online web mail service which allows all subscribers of Optimum Online to gain access to fastest email usage. Optimum Online users can access their web-mail from both their desktop as well as their laptops. As a recent offering, Optimum Online has made it’s web services available to all users for their smartphone devices.
It was said that the server crash issue was common in all prominent browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. The technicians of Optimum Online are already aware of the glitch and they are said to be working on the server trying to figure out the source of the problem. Optimum Online have asked for an apology from all it’s subscribers and have asked them to bear with the problem which shall be resolved in no time. Until the issue gets resolved, users shall have to use other paid webmail services or Gmail accounts.
- Gmail outage affects tens of millions of users worldwide - Apr 18, 2012
- Gmail outage affects users worldwide - Apr 18, 2012
- Now internet users can watch who is spying on them - Mar 02, 2012
- Earthlink Webmail: The New Mailing System In Your iPhones - Nov 19, 2010
- Mozilla says 'minimal risk' after leaving addons database on public server - Dec 29, 2010
- Optonline.net Webmail - the new sensation - Mar 05, 2009
- Microsoft announces automatic upgrades for Internet Explorer - Dec 16, 2011
- Rise of Google Chrome threatens Internet Explorer, Mozilla - Oct 10, 2010
- Google Chrome is giving Firefox a tough compition. - Sep 23, 2010
- Firefox plots system to stop firms from tracking you online - Dec 01, 2010
- Mozilla Firefox gets patched for stability - Sep 22, 2010
- Jaipur IT firm to help BlackBerry users stay connected - Oct 10, 2010
- Gmail down - Causes panic in twitterverse - Sep 02, 2009
- Facebook goes offline due to unknown technical fault - Sep 24, 2010
- Facebook to ask users phone details - Jun 15, 2012
Tags: annoying error, apology, broadband service providers, brooklyn, crash issue, error message, glitch, hard time, internet explorer, laptops, mozilla firefox, optimum online, optimum webmail, ranjan, secure connection, server crash, subscribers, web mail service, webmail services, york pennsylvania