News Corp to launch iPad newspaperJanuary 13th, 2011 - 9:24 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Jan 13 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Events surrounding the launch and subsequently the deployment of the tablet newspaper, The Daily, continues to be shrouded in certain clouds.
Recent reports indicated that the newspaper which will be deployed on only Apple’s iPad for now will be launched by the Chairman of News Corp, Rupert Murdoch and Apple CEO, Steve Jobs.
New reports indicate that the launch is however going to be done by some hired journalists on the 19th day of January. The newspaper will, be launched at various locations throughout the United States.
The event will be climaxed with the formal announcement of the digital newspaper’s deployment on the 19th day of January. The event will take place in San Francisco and will be attended by Steve Jobs and Rupert Murdoch.
The information was released to the Associated Press and the report indicated that the two informants will not be named because they were not authorized to speak on the matter.
Though the launch of the newspaper has been reported several times before, details about subscription and other details still continue to be shrouded in clouds. Information of subscription fees, subscription benefits and others continue to be scant.
- News Corp To Launch iPad Only Newspaper - Jan 13, 2011
- News Corp to launch digital newspaper on the iPad - Jan 12, 2011
- Launch of iPad-Only paper delayed - Jan 29, 2011
- iPad newspaper all set to launch soon - Jan 11, 2011
- News Corp unveils first iPad daily news - Feb 03, 2011
- News Corp launches iPad only newspaper - Feb 03, 2011
- Apple to offer newspaper subscriptions for iPad - Sep 16, 2010
- Steve Jobs makes surprise appearance to unveil iPad2 - Mar 03, 2011
- Apple sues Samsung over Galaxy phones, tablets - Apr 19, 2011
- 'The Daily', a newspaper for iPad - Feb 03, 2011
- Apple eyes Israeli flash memory maker Anobit - Dec 14, 2011
- Apple to unveil new iPhone - Sep 28, 2011
- Apple's iCloud fetches deals with major record labels - Jun 03, 2011
- Rupert and James Murdoch appear before Britain's Parliamentary Culture Committee - Jul 19, 2011
- Amazon launches 'Kindle Fire' for $199 - Sep 28, 2011
Tags: apple ceo, clouds, deployment, formal announcement, informants, ipad, journalists, launch, news corp, rupert murdoch, san francisco, several times, steve jobs, subscription benefits, subscription fees, united states