New iPad Mini to be released in OctoberAugust 27th, 2012 - 7:13 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Aug 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Grapevine has it that Apple will be unveiling yet another new gadget in to the market in October this year. Apple who are set to release a new iPhone 5 in September are being said to be planning for the release of an iPad mini in October. This is going to be a smaller version of the iPad.
Apple has not yet confirmed these rumors but it looks like the long awaited iPad mini will finally make its way in to the market. This iPad mini is expected to have a 7.85 inch display and it will also have a smaller charging port. The good news is that this iPad will be cheaper than the previous one.
A lot of apple rumor sites are eagerly waiting for the release of the iPad since they have been writing about it for a while now. A lot of people have been buying 7 inch tablets as they are better than the others in a lot of ways and the competition for them is really stiff.
Apple said that they will create a 7 inch gadget for their clients and it looks like they finally did. Apple is going to be having two huge events in two months in a row to release the iPhone next generation in September and the new iPad mini tablet in October.
- Apple tests smaller tablet with eight-inch screen - Feb 15, 2012
- Real, fake iPads selling like hot cakes in China - May 08, 2010
- Apple To Launch Next Versions Of iPhone And iPad - Jan 19, 2011
- Apple Profits Soar From Strong iMac And iPad Sales - Jul 21, 2010
- iPhone 5 release date rumors abound - Apr 21, 2011
- Amazon introduces new Kindle e-reader, HD tablet - Sep 07, 2012
- At 7 Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab Stands Tall To Compete With Apple iPad - Sep 07, 2010
- Apple iPhone 5 connector to make accessories obsolete - Jul 23, 2012
- Apple lawyer claims that Samsung copied iPhone technology - Aug 01, 2012
- New iPad tops tablet ratings - Apr 03, 2012
- Is Apple going to announce the release date of iPad 3 soon? - Feb 09, 2012
- Mini iPad Rumors Hit The Web - Aug 29, 2010
- Apple's new iPad today to kick off tablet war - Mar 02, 2011
- Briton gets Apple's first iPad2 after 33-hour wait - Mar 26, 2011
- Dell Streak Coming To Europe First, USA In Queue - May 25, 2010