New Google Chrome Themes LaunchedAugust 5th, 2009 - 9:13 pm ICT by GD
Now Google has been more experimental lately by introducing its new range of customized browser skins, officially 29 on the platter, but the bad news is that you cannot preview any theme prior to installation, even though the chrome theme can be accessed live. Also you need to follow technicalities like having Google Chrome 3 Beta and Google Chrome 3 Developer beforehand. Candy, Brushed, Baseball and Snowflakes are some of the themes although reports suggest that some of the themes are really ugly to comprehend.
While these chrome themes add a little color to life, there is often the problem with certain themes where it actually obstructs clear usage. Nevertheless it is funky to spice things up, if you can manage with a bit of distraction. Mozilla, the king browser with which Google Chrome has a tug-o-war countered with the launch of its new website, OneBillionPlusYou.com. Apple Safari and Opera are all following in close competition to take the title. Whereas Internet Explorer commands about 39.4 percent of combined marketshare, Firefox has interestingly surpassed it by holding 47.9 of it already according to sources like W3Schools.com.
The theme like ‘warcraft’ will find its place in children who are EXCITED about 3D Gaming, whereas a theme like ‘earthy’ will met out to the other person viewing your browser skin to the state of mind you are in! The themes work just fine both on Windows and OS X. Google Chrome themes are absolutely novel and cool. With each tab there will be a functional forward and back button. The search box is located along with the address bar and provide you with links from both, search engine history as well as browsing history. The themes like stealth and Incognito are absolutely user friendly as they have the option of surfing without recording history!
- Now internet users can watch who is spying on them - Mar 02, 2012
- Google Chrome is giving Firefox a tough compition. - Sep 23, 2010
- Rise of Google Chrome threatens Internet Explorer, Mozilla - Oct 10, 2010
- Firefox plots system to stop firms from tracking you online - Dec 01, 2010
- Adult sites use bug to track user's browsing history - Dec 03, 2010
- Google Chrome is third most popular browser - Aug 01, 2011
- Mozilla Firefox gets patched for stability - Sep 22, 2010
- Google Chrome 6 Vs Firefox 4 Beta: Grand Showdown! - Aug 22, 2010
- Microsoft announces automatic upgrades for Internet Explorer - Dec 16, 2011
- Google Resolves Several Problems For Chrome In New Version - Aug 22, 2010
- Google's new browser can map human body in 3D - Dec 17, 2010
- Firefox 3.6 to be released tomorrow - why bother? - Jan 21, 2010
- Google to ditch support for older Internet browsers - Jun 07, 2011
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Release - Jun 30, 2009
- The IE9 Beta gets launched - Sep 21, 2010
Tags: apple safari, bad news, beta, browser skin, browser skins, candy, distraction, firefox, google, incognito, internet explorer, launch, opera, os x, search box, search engine history, snowflakes, stealth, technicalities, tug o war