Much awaited iPad available in the U.S. on April 3March 5th, 2010 - 10:07 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
March 5, 2010 (Pen Men At Work): Apple has announced that its ground-breaking and delightful iPad will be available in the U.S. from April 3 for Wi-Fi models and in late April for Wi-Fi + 3G models.
The iPad permits the consumers to browse the web, analyze and launch emails, benefit from and share photos, look at videos, listen to music, play games, comprehend e-books and exploit many of the other advantages of this pioneering equipment. The iPad is just 0.5 inches fat and weighs just 1.5 pounds. The iPad’s world-shattering Multi-Touch interface makes surfing the web a wholly innovative experience that is spectacularly communicative and can help the customer establish a more cherished relationship with it.
Consumers can study and send the emails on iPad’s big monitor and almost full-scale “soft” keyboard or bring in photos from a Mac®, PC or digital camera. iPad makes watching movies, TV shows and YouTube, all in HD, a fantastic experience. It allows you to turn over through the pages of an e-book that you downloaded from Apple’s new iBookstore while paying attention to your music compilation.
The App Store on iPad lets you wirelessly leaf through, procure and download new applications from the world’s largest applications’ store. iPad has 12 new ground-breaking applications designed especially for iPad and will run almost all of the more than 150,000 applications on the App Store. The fresh iBooks applications for iPad include Apple’s new iBookstore, that is the most superior way to glance through, purchase and read books on a mobile product.
The iTunes® Store gives iPad addicts right of entry to the world’s most well-liked online music, TV and movie store with a directory of over 12 million songs, over 55,000 TV episodes and over 8,500 films including over 2,500 in eye-catching high definition. The iPad will be obtainable in Wi-Fi models on April 3 in the US for a suggested retail price of $ 499 for 16 GB, $599 for 32 GB, $ 699 for 64 GB.
All the varieties of the iPad will be available in the markets of Australia, Germany, Italy, Canada,etc. in late April.
- iPad Available in US on April 3 - Mar 05, 2010
- Apple iPad available for Rs.27,900 in India - Jan 28, 2011
- Apple iPad will take time to hit Indian market - Apr 04, 2010
- Apple's new iPad launched in India - Apr 27, 2012
- Apple's new app: iBook, iPad goes one up on Amazon's Kindle - Jan 28, 2010
- Apple's iPad has 10-hour battery life, costs $499 - Jan 28, 2010
- Apple iPad 2 hits Indian market - Apr 29, 2011
- iPad to be available from the 3rd of April in US - Mar 05, 2010
- BlackBerry tablet called 'half baked' product - Apr 15, 2011
- Apple sells one million iPads - May 03, 2010
- The Audiences Keenly Await The Release Of Apple iBookstore - Mar 29, 2010
- Apple unveils long-awaited tablet device - Jan 28, 2010
- Apple says iPad available in nine more countries on May 28 available - May 08, 2010
- Apple blamed for delayed launch of BlackBerry tablet - Apr 08, 2011
- Apple's new iPad hits Japanese market - Mar 16, 2012
Tags: 3 march, e book, e books, ground breaking, high definition, ipad, mac pc, mobile product, music compilation, music play, music tv, new ground, paying attention, play games, share photos, soft keyboard, suggested retail price, touch interface, tv episodes, tv shows