Mektek Declares MechWarrior 4 Free LaunchMay 1st, 2010 - 7:31 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
New York, May 1, (THAINDIAN NEWS) MekTek Inc brings in good news for all MechWarrior fans as the company has finally declared that Microsoft has granted permission to release the game for free. Reportedly, MechWarrior 4 players shall be elated to select and play from 105 types of Battlemechs which has various weight classes. Moreover, it shall also grant them the chance to deck themselves up with 115 types of weapons. MekTek servers shall offer any kind of newbie, league or regional game play. The servers shall also allow any and all dedicated server play which shall have the implementation of bots meant for different game play levels. The game size stores in only 1.7 GB and offers an Instant Action and Campaign mode for the game play which is in fact very necessary for all who have almost forgotten the moves of the MechWarrior.
Mektek Inc. and Microsoft has been drawing in legal crayons for long, unable to settle over the re-release of the game for free. As a matter of fact, Microsoft has been quite adamant to issue the permission orders for MechWarrior 4 which had a long list of MechWarrior fans raising their voice against Microsoft. With the re-release of the game, the fans of MechWarrior shall now be happy to witness the re-release of the game which shall be offered to one and all in a 3-pack expansion.
One thing is for sure that MechWarrior 4 shall offer huge in terms of online game play which will add to the Mechs and other stuffs which shall offer an enthralling and inspiring game play for alone and all gamers.
- Microsoft X-Box Slim Release Date Announced At E3 - Jun 15, 2010
- Mass Effect 2 'Arrival' trailer available - Mar 29, 2011
- Outlook Connector Upgrade Problems With Outlook 2003 And 2007 Users - May 04, 2010
- Microsoft reports first loss in 26 years - Jul 20, 2012
- 'AVATAR' continues to ring bells at the BO! - Aug 31, 2010
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode For Gamers: Atacama Desert And Three Other Maps Available - Jul 14, 2010
- Morgan can become Test star, predicts Boycott - Jul 21, 2010
- Nirvana's 'Nevermind' to be re-released - Jun 24, 2011
- SLAYER Vinyl to be released - Aug 17, 2010
- US Supreme Court hears Microsoft appeal on Word patent - Apr 18, 2011
- Unheard Pink Floyd tracks released - May 11, 2011
- Microsoft reports first quarter results, shares up 10.30% - Oct 23, 2009
- Lollapalooza 2010 Lineup Finally Announced - Apr 06, 2010
- Microsoft to bring cable TV content to Xbox game console - Oct 06, 2011
- 'Jurassic Park' to hit theatres again - Aug 29, 2011
Tags: battlemechs, campaign mode, crayons, dedicated server, different game, game size, gamers, gb, implementation, launch, matter of fact, may 1, mechs, mektek, microsoft, one thing, ranjan, servers, stuffs, weapons