Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook page hackedJanuary 26th, 2011 - 11:47 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Jan 26 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Facebook had to take down the Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook page when it was hacked on Tuesday night.
The hacker made sure that everyone knew what was going on by posting “Let the hacking begin” on the page of Mark Zuckerberg. Before the employees of Facebook however took the page off to hide the embarrassment, more than 1,800 had seen the post and clicked on the “like” button.
Facebook is the biggest social networking site in the world currently. It has more than 600,000 users and the security of the website has often been criticized. Facebook has in each instance defended that the site is quite safe.
A recent poll by Sophos.com showed that about 80 percent of Facebook users believe that their privacy is not defended on Facebook. In fact they believe that of all the social networks available, Facebook’s security is the most lapsed. The poll which was conducted last year was released on Friday.
Facebook denied that assertion and questioned the findings of the website.
- Mark Zuckerberg's Own Facebook Fan Site Got Hacked - Jan 27, 2011
- Facebook blames bug for Zuckerberg's account 'hacking' - Jan 27, 2011
- Hackers leave 'let the hacking begin' post on Mark Zuckerberg's fan page - Jan 26, 2011
- Facebook Clickjacking Worm May Hurt Your Wallet, Warns Sophos - Aug 19, 2010
- New Facebook Worm Affects Millions Of Users - Jun 05, 2010
- Beware Of Facebook Worm, Thousands Infected - Jun 05, 2010
- Fake 'dislike' button spreads across Facebook - Aug 17, 2010
- Facebook's rival - Diaspora offers a sneak peak into its code - Sep 17, 2010
- Lady Gaga's free iPad contest is a hoax - Dec 22, 2011
- 'See who viewed your profile' is latest Facebook scam - Nov 30, 2010
- 'Hacker' application on Facebook stealing users' personal info - Aug 18, 2010
- Facebook CEO admits mistakes, plans changes - May 25, 2010
- Study reveals that 1 in 3 Facebook users are getting bored with the site - Jun 08, 2012
- Facebook Down - Don't Panic - Sep 24, 2010