Mark Zuckerberg buys a new mansionMay 6th, 2011 - 7:42 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Palo Alto, May 6 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has acquired a new mansion at the cost of $7-million. The property is located at Palo Alto and it sits on a 17,000-square-foot property.
26-year-old Zuckerberg is worth almost $7 billion, according to Forbes estimate. The house is 17,000-square-foot and it has 5 bedrooms. There is also a master suite and a large dining room. The property is located at just ten minutes drive from where Facebook plans to locate its new headquarters.
Zuckerberg has been living modestly for some time now. The billionaire drives Acura revealing on his Facebook page that the car is safe. Despite the fact that Forbes rank him in the in the top 40 richest people in the world, Zuckerberg lived in a rented apartment with his girlfriend Priscilla Chan.
According to reports, the name on the property’s document will be kept from the public to protect the privacy of those involved in the deal. LA Times report that Facebook has declined to comment on the report.
Facebook is the most successful social network in the world. The company currently has about 600 million users. The company was recently valued at $50 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan Uploads Their Snaps On Facebook - Sep 24, 2010
- Zuckerberg's private Facebook photos goes viral - Dec 07, 2011
- Facebook CEO marries longtime girlfriend - May 20, 2012
- Facebook CEO upgrades relationship status - Married (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Facebook founder stalked by Indian-origin fan - Feb 09, 2011
- Zuckerberg obtains restraining order against stalker - Feb 09, 2011
- Mark Zuckerberg's girlfriend Priscilla Chan is the cynosure of all eyes - Sep 24, 2010
- Billionaire Facebook founder likes worn jeans, cheap T-shirts - Sep 24, 2010
- Facebook founder obtains restraining order against Indian-origin 'stalker' - Feb 08, 2011
- Mary Kay Ash's pink mansion up for sale - Feb 20, 2012
- Facebook's Flawed Security Exposes Private Pics of Mark Zuckerberg, Priscilla Chan - Sep 24, 2010
- Mukesh Ambani's home world's most expensive - Oct 15, 2010
- Facebook shifts to new headquarters in California - Dec 20, 2011
- Zuckerberg honeymooning in Rome - May 29, 2012
- Two IITians among 400 richest Americans - Sep 22, 2011