iPhone Alarms Not Woking, Apple’s Representative Promises To Fix ItJanuary 3rd, 2011 - 9:19 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Jan 3, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Many iPhone users have complained that their alarms did not work on January 1 and as a result people woke up from their sleep late and were late for their work as well. The media outlets reported that the iPhone customers, who set their alarm just single time rather than recurring alarms found out that the alarm did not work at all. Natalie Harrison, the spokeswoman of Apple Inc. also confirmed the news to the media. She said that the company is aware of the issue regarding the non-repeating alarms.
Natalie Harrison said that Apple Inc. engineers are now trying to fix the alarms the problem would be fixed on Monday, January 3. According to sources, this technical malfunction affects the operating system of Apple’s latest iOS 4.0 iPhones along with the previous version of the Apple smart phones if the users have already downloaded the latest software in that version. However, the spokeswoman of Apple Inc. could not specify the number of iPhones affected in the glitch and the reason behind such mishap.
The disappointed users expressed their feelings on the micro-blogging sites on Saturday and Sunday as they could not reach their venues on time. Some had to go to church services, some had prior appointments, however, owing to the malfunctions, people were late. If reports are to be believed, then this is the second time the iPhone customers have encountered such problem second time in two months. In early November, there were some issues regarding the daylight savings time. iPhones were introduced in the year iPhone in 2007 and owing to high demand and popularity, 14.1 million iPhones were sold by Apple in its fourth fiscal quarter.
- Daylight Saving Time 2010 Hits iPhone Users! - Nov 07, 2010
- iPhone Alarm Glitch Makes Users Irate - Jan 04, 2011
- YouTube launches iPhone app with advertisements - Sep 12, 2012
- Hacker claims security flaw with Apple's iPhone - Aug 18, 2012
- Greenpois0n Jailbreak Arrive For Mac Users - Feb 04, 2011
- Greenpois0n RC5 Goes Out To Web, Users Excited - Feb 04, 2011
- iFAIL: Apple iPhone Alarm Glitch Causes Scores to be Late - Nov 02, 2010
- iPhone 4S hits Indian stores, starts at Rs.44,500 (Lead) - Nov 25, 2011
- Chinese downloads 25 billionth app - Mar 06, 2012
- Apple releases preview of new Mac operating system - Feb 17, 2012
- Apple iPhone 5 is slimmer, lighter (Lead) - Sep 13, 2012
- iPhone 'tracks location even if services are turned off' - Apr 25, 2011
- Apple unveils slimmer, lighter iPhone 5 - Sep 13, 2012
- iPhone 4S sales top 4 mn in first weekend: Apple - Oct 18, 2011
- Apple iOS 4.1 Released Today in U.S. Not Jailbreak Compatible - Sep 08, 2010
Tags: blogging sites, daylight savings time, early november, fiscal quarter, gina gomez, glitch, ios, iphone, iphones, latest software, media outlets, mishap, natalie, news to the media, previous version, saturday and sunday, second time, smart phones, spokeswoman, technical malfunction